Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Christmas Present

Matthew's cast came off today. For me, and I think for Matthew too, it was like Christmas morning. Anticipation was running high. It was a little bit stressful and filled with excitement.

Found a new doctor who was VERY proficient at cast removal. Took it off in two pieces. The way it should be removed.

His foot looks straighter... but the toes, which were not affected by this cast still, to me are pointing inward. Maybe I am too close to the glass. Maybe I am expecting too much. Or maybe, someone will see what I see.

Didn't get a chance to take photos today. Will take some tomorrow and post to see if anyone else sees what I see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh ... those toes ... Grace's are the same and it drives me crazy every time I see her barefoot. I'd like to see the photos when you get a chance to post.

BUT ... a Christmas present! yay! cast off!! :) Seemed like a pretty uneventful episode all around. Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

-Sue