Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Adding Insult To Injury

Finally, the boys are on the mend. All that remains is an ugly cough, and a bit of wheezing.

Me, on the other hand, am not a picture of health. Far from it. Still coughing, still sore throat, still exhausted, still head pounding, but a bit better. I've upgraded myself from feeling like crap to feeling like garbage...if that is an upgrade.

And the insult, I woke up with my right eyed glued shut with gunk.

Yup, you guessed it, pink eye.

It's ok, laugh away. I did.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh no Jo-Ann! Glad to hear the boys are getting better though. Get better soon, we need to get together. I miss you!

Unknown said...

Oh goodness Jo-Anne, I hope you feel better soon.

Amber said...

Oh Jo-Ann! I'm so sorry you are going through this. Your blog post sounds like my past 3 months. LOL The illness run is a doozy this year!

I hope you get better quickly! HUGS

Sue said...

Oh my goodness! No, I'm not laughing ... although I'm just amazed at how sick you've been!!! And pink eye?? I've gone through enough of that with Grace, time and again ... can't imagine an adult having it like that. Wow ... hope you feel better soon!