Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What a day!

We have been having the most beautiful weather these days! Had to take advantage of it and got out to the mountains, did some inner city geocaching as well as cooked hot dogs on the fire pit in the back yard last night. I don't know what it is but I love the fire. Somehow it restores the soul. I could stare into it for hours.
Photobucket

Here are the boys enjoying their hot dogs by the fire. Gosh I miss the days when they smiled sweetly for the camera.
Photobucket

Matthew by the fire
Photobucket

Ryan by the fire - no, he is not normally so leary of the fire
Photobucket

And a shot of our poor melting snowman. Yes, his head has fallen off and rolled away.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like fun! I love this weather too.... although I am a little leary about getting to used to it though. :o)

Now, I am thinking BBQ! YUMMM

Tara Bennett said...

I love the picture of the fire with the melting snowman in the background. Totally made me laugh!