Sunday, March 1, 2009

FEEDJIT Live

Gosh, I really wish I had the time to play with my blog, make it all pretty like all my friends blogs, find the cool gadgets and widgets (ok, truth be told I don't even know what a widget is) but is seems that when I sit down with some time, I get lost in blog world following white rabbits and before I know it, I am far away and it is past my bedtime.

One gadget (or is it a widget?) that I am enjoying is FEEDJIT Live I am fascinated when I get hits all over the globe. Even more interesting is how they find my blog. Seems that a lot of people out there are searching for blogs that have information on leg casts, full leg casts and serial casting.

I am a half full kinda gal and I imagine those hits are other moms out there who are maybe just finding out that their child is going to be needing this kind of treatment and maybe by having my journal here, they can gather some information and maybe some comfort in knowing that they are not alone in this journey.

Isn't that what all of us bloggers want? Knowing that our lives may be far apart, but intertwined none the less? And knowing we are not alone is the best feeling in the world, blog or otherwise.

No comments: